Thursday, August 9, 2012

Field Exams

My field exam in macro is on Monday and in history is on Wednesday. It is crunch time now! It is also exciting to see the new crop of first year students in the midst of "math camp." Studying for fields makes me realize how much I have learned and changed since I arrived in Berkeley this time two years ago. Even looking back at old blog posts and seeing how my interests have changed is pretty surprising.

One perk of being a third year is that I now have a shared office! Like all of the grad student offices in Evans, it has no windows. So typically I prefer the P-Room with its nice big windows overlooking the bay. But it is nice to have a quieter spot sometimes, and also convenient to be able to leave stuff there (e.g. a week's worth of potatoes for lunches).

No comments:

Post a Comment